All sessions take up to 40 minutes.
*Please note from 17/8/20 there will be an additional £2 PPE fee on all consultations and treatments.
- If we have treated the mother then we offer a “check-up” consultation for the baby at half price and vice versa. See below for details
- Our methods of payment are cash, cheque or debit card (not credit cards).
- If claiming on your medical insurance, please check in advance that you are eligible and meet each individual company’s criteria. Please note that we don’t cover all insurance companies so check before booking. We require all patients to pay for their treatments up front and provide receipts for refund purposes from your insurance company.
- If you have any mobility issues or find it difficult to get upstairs, please let us know so that we can arrange the use of a downstairs treatment room.
- *The PPE fee includes providing PPE for osteopaths, masks for patients and the necessary additional hygiene measures. It will be removed / reduced as soon as we are able to.
Our 3 steps to feeling better
You don’t have to miss out on life anymore
COVID 19 - Keeping you safe