You don’t need to miss out on life anymore, you shouldn’t have to accept being in pain, we can help you to feel better.
Being in pain can be worrying and confusing, you often don’t know how to relieve it, what exerises you should be doing and you’re fed up of taking the pain killers.
We understand that getting you better means taking time to listen to you, getting to the root cause of your problem and putting you in control of your health again.
Our 3 steps to feeling better
You don’t have to miss out on life anymore
COVID 19 - Keeping you safe
- all our osteopaths are all registered with The General Osteopathic Council, and are fully insured.
- male and female osteopaths
- specialist osteopaths for the treatment of babies and children and medical acupuncture.
- clean, modern, welcoming and professional clinic, with great baby care facilities
- easy booking online 24/7, or over the phone six days a week . Get automatic appointment reminders by text and email
- evening and weekend appointments available
- easily accessible to help people across Stockport, Greater Manchester and Cheshire
“At Cheadle Osteopathy they were amazing and looked after Elizabeth so well. She was calmer and able to lie on her playmat, which she had never done before. It has had a great impact on family life”
Made a huge difference
“It’s made a huge difference to my life and what I can do, in terms of movement and activity. I’m on a path moving forwards and I feel so much better in myself”
Gone the extra mile
“What I really like about Cheadle Osteopathy is that you’re treated as a whole person….I’ve felt really nurtured and cared for and my Osteopath has really gone the extra mile for me”