We have never been complacent about the health and safety of our patients and that continues, despite relaxation in Covid 19 restrictions.
Public Health England have instructed health care practices to follow regular infection control protocols, with regard to Covid 19. This includes masks now being used on a risk assessment basis but are no longer mandatory.
So, what’s changed at Cheadle Osteopathy?
- Reception: Reception is now open and we invite you in to take and seat and relax before your appointment.
- Masks: Masks are now optional for patients and osteopaths. We will continue to provide medical grade masks for those patients who wish to still wear one. If you would prefer your osteopath to wear a mask ( and they aren’t already) please feel free let your osteopath know, who will happily wear a mask, so you feel completely comfortable.
- Pre-Screening: We will no longer be pre-screening patients before their appointments. We simply ask that you re arrange your appointment if you are unwell, or have tested positive for Covid 19, until you feel better.
What’s staying the same?
- Hygiene: We will continue to maintain the high standards of cleanliness and hygiene within the clinic. All treatment benches, toys etc will be cleaned, with appropriate cleaning products after each use.
- Hand Gel / Hand washing: We politely request that you continue to gel / wash your hands on entry to the clinic, to help with general infection control.
- Ventilation: The rooms will be regularly ventilated throughout the day to keep fresh air flowing.
We know that Covid 19 has affected people in different ways, some are relived to feel restrictions loosened and for others that makes them nervous.
We want you to feel completely comfortable during your time with us so if you have additional concerns, would like further measures put in place for your visit, please discuss this with us in advance and we can arrange this.
PLEASE RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOITNMENT IF YOU ARE UNWELL OR HAVE TESTED PSOTIVE FOR COVID 19.